Sunday, December 4, 2016

Red Cliff Ranch, "Celebration of the Arts"

























Last Summer I was invited by Virginia Martin Whitby
to participate in "Celebration of the Arts"
at the Red Cliff Ranch near Heber City, Utah.

Virginia did an amazing job on this colossal event. 
There were artists, jewelers, musicians, horseback
rides, a gourmet barbecue and much more.

She just posted a video about the event. I thought 
you would like to take a glimpse!

Yep. I am in there too! There's a fleeting glance of 
me sitting in a chair on the left side of the screen. 
I'm practically famous! Ha-ha!

Enjoy!
https://rcrstor.blob.core.windows.net/videos/red-cliff-ranch-celebration-of-the-arts.mp4

If this link doesn't respond, simply copy it and paste it 
into your web browser address window.

No comments:

Post a Comment